Louisville Trans Men (LTM) was established to
- Provide safe and non-judgmental peer-led support group meetings for our members and invited guests
- Facilitate an informal support network for our members
- Hold events and other gatherings for our members and invited guests
- Provide information about trans issues to trans people and our allies
- Increase the visibility of, and awareness about, trans issues
Membership in our group is open to anyone 18+ years of age who identifies as a trans man, FTM, transmasculine, genderqueer, gender non-conforming, masculine of center, and/or questioning, and who was assigned female at birth.
We meet in Louisville, KY on the second Monday of every month.
For member safety, our meeting location is confidential.
If you are interested in joining our group, please contact us by email, phone or through our facebook page.