Louisville Trans Men (LTM) was established:
- To provide safe and non-judgmental peer-led support group meetings for our members and invited guests
- To facilitate an informal support network for our members
- To hold events and other gatherings for our members and invited guests
- To provide information about trans issues to trans people and our allies
- To increase the visibility of, and awareness about, trans issues
Membership in our group is open to anyone 18+ years of age who identifies as a trans man, FTM, transmasculine, genderqueer, gender non-conforming, masculine of center, and/or questioning, and who was assigned female at birth.